As a one-stop staffing solutions provider, Stafflink offers a wide array of recruitment and related services. These include:
- Staff Placement - Executive search, Permanent / Temporary placements and Contract services. Our huge pool of candidates coupled with a sound business methodology ensures the placement of ideal candidates at the right openings.
- Payroll Services - For companies seeking all-in-one convenience, we offer quality payroll services that allow clients flexibility in their task allocation and enhanced work productivity at a highly competitive rate.
- (NEW) Work Pass Application - In extending our comprehensive service offerings, we are now able to act on the behalf of clients in applying for Employment Passes, S-Passes and Work Permits, all at a nominal fee.
Following our success over the years, we have amassed a pool of clientele ranging from Multi-National Corporations, Statutory Boards, Consultancy firms and even to Small Medium Enterprises. Below are just some of our past worked-with industries to allow you a glimpse of our strong grounding:
Media & Communications
|Banking & Finance
Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
1) Understanding of the client's business nature and job specifications
This is the foremost vital step in every project. Understanding the business nature and job specifications allows us to have a better headstart in our search of a suitable candidate.
2)Database search and/or Advertised Search
Through conducting searches in our existing database, we select ideal candidates who fit in the requirements of our clients. When coupled with an advertised search, clients are offered an even wider pool of candidates to choose from.
3) Screening of Potential Candidates & Evaluation of compatibility
After the initial search, potential candidates are then screened thoroughly by our professional recruitment consultants and their compatibility with the prospective job scopes evaluated. This is taking into consideration various deciding factors, including their academic qualifications, their caliber and also their job expectations.
4) Presenting qualified & suitable candidates to clients
Only after all of the above steps have all been taken will ideal candidates be presented to clients. This ensures that clients will not waste unnecessary time in dealing with under-qualified candidates.
5) Post Interview reviews and follow up
After the potential candidates' meet-up with the client, we will conduct post interview reviews and follow up to gather feedback from the clients. Through such post evaluations, we can understand and improve ourselves further to face future challenges.
That is why at Stafflink, we go beyond providing recruitment solutions. We provide a service that sets ourselves apart from the rest, a service that exceeds your expectations and at the same time, enhancing your success.